Sunday, August 14, 2011

The End of Summer


I have spent the past five and a half months telling myself that August 15th was a  long time away.  Now that it's here, I'm not sure where the time has gone!  I have been very fortunate and blessed to me able to spend the past five and a half months home with Caleb(I know I said that last week, but I can't say it enough!)  We had alot of fun spending our days hanging out in our pjs, going shopping, having lunch with friends, and visiting with his great grandparents.  Tomorrow, we start a new routine.  He will go to Miss Sonya's Monday-Thursdays and then stay home with Daddy on Fridays.  Hopefully I don't have too many tears tomorrow.  There is one saying that you will find on many teacher signs: "The best three things about teaching are June, July, and August."  Being a mother has brought a whole new meaning to that saying. 

Here are a few pictures that sum up our summer:











Sleeping through his first Meet the Teacher Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment