Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Oh blog, how I've missed you!  Things at our house have been insanely busy over the past two weeks, sorry for the lack of updates!  We celebrated Matt's 10 year class reunion, helped the Pi Phi girls with recruitment, had the stomach flu, lost a cell phone, ruined another cell phone, and Matt was rear-ended (the Jeep is inevitably totaled, and thank god Matt is totally fine).  Yep, I'd say we have had an eventful past two weeks!  The good thing is though, everyone is happy and healthy now! 

Caleb is has grown so much over the past month.  He is becoming more independent, loves to snack on puffs, loves green beans and carrots, has four teeth sitting in his upper gums just waiting to poke through, loves to snuggle, and HATES to be on his belly. He acts like a fish outta water, flapping his arms and legs while screaming.  I'm starting to think he may skip crawling!  When I pick him up from the sitter after school each day, he greets me with this big smile.  I hate leaving him in the mornings, but when I see him smiling, I know he loves being at the sitter.  He has started talking (or should I say making sounds).  He will say "da da da"  over and over.  I told Matt it doesn't count as his first word unless he is directly talking to Matt!

We are looking forward to spending the next three weekends at home with not much planned, except for FC homecoming next weekend.  At school, we are counting the days until Fall Break! I promise to get back into the blogging habit and take more pics! 

 When we went to Chicago last month, Caleb, Sally and I had lunch with Aunt Jenn's parents and her sister Maureen.  They are so much fun and the sweetest people I have ever met.  This was their first time meeting Caleb and as you can tell, he loved them.  I know that Jenn was watching from above, enjoying every minute of our visit with them. 

 Caleb and Maureen

 Loving on Cousin Bridget

 Rockstar in the making! 

 Yummy carrots!

 I told Matt last week that most of our pictures are of Caleb by himself, so we need to start taking more of us with him.  Love my little munchkin! 

 Yes, mommy got a little carried away and dressed me like it was 10 degrees outside for our walk!  Love the Columbia fleece.

 Big Boy!

Still blond with big blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment